Information We Collect
We collect “automatic information.” “Automatic information” is information automatically collected by our web server (which may be hosted by a third-party) that your web browser makes available whenever you visit our Site, such as your computer’s IP address, browser type and operating system version, your geographic location, and information about the website that you visit before and/or after visiting the Site.
We also collect information to help us process on line bookings. The information supplied is only used for booking purposes. We do not store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create.
For example, we can collect personal information when you:
- Subscribe to newsletters, alerts or other services from us
- Contact us in any way, or ask for information about a product or service
- Take part in a competition, prize draw or survey
- Are the customer of a business that we acquire
- Buy or use any of our services
Disclosure and Use of Information We Collect
We use automatic information to help us run and maintain our Site and generally learn about the usage of the Site. We may disclose this information to any third party for any purpose.
All personal information will be accurate and complete and where necessary, kept up to date.
Personal information will be kept only for clear and legal purposes. All personal information will be processed fairly and in keeping with the purposes for which it was obtained.
We will only process your personal information where we have a lawful purpose to do so, for example:
- Where you have provided your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will provide you with details on how to withdraw your consent at the time we capture same
- For the preparation or performance of a contract with you or
- Based on our legitimate interests to provide services to you.
Links to Other Websites